Skip to content
- Six years as an employee of a major news organization: three years as an editorial assistant, one year as a reporter, and two years as a researcher.
- Five years as a freelance writer and contributing editor for a community newspaper.
- Three years as a writer and researcher for a public relations firm.
- Two years as a non-profit resource administrator.
- One year as a community board member and president of a political club.
- Five years as a higher education officer: two years as a communication specialist, and three years as a student service manager.
- Ten years as a blogger.
- Three years as a marketing/account manager for a small IT firm.
- One year as a document review paralegal.